Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Our employees are the heart of our company. Search for a new and exciting career opportunity that matches your skills and preferred location. Complete an application or connect with our recruiters to discuss job opportunities.
Recruiter Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-700-4445
You can view all open positions or use the following search form to find jobs that suit your specific career interests. Or, if you prefer, you can simply submit your resume for general consideration.
Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Connect With Us!
Join Our Talent Network
, you will be notified about new job opportunities that match your interests and skills, company news and events.
Click column header to sort
Reporting to the Chief Power Engineer and working as part of our Operations Team, the Power Engineer will be responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of the power plant and related auxiliary equipment. In absence of the Chief Power Engineer, the Power Engineer will be capable of assuming responsibility for the operation.Our entire team focuses on creating a work environment where all employees work together to complete all tasks/meet challenges using a team-based approach.
- Maintain a safe work environment and ensure all safety requirements are met or exceeded
- Perform related duties to ensure the cleanliness and general upkeep of the plant and outside operations
- Closely liaise and communicate with staff and maintenance department to ensure consistent operations of the steam plant and auxiliary equipment
- Facilitate the reliable supply of services to the plant
- Direct shift crew
- Operate a wide variety of equipment
- Provide operational expertise to resolve frequently changing process conditions
- Identify plant improvements
- Ensure good communication and cooperation with corporate teams.
- Ensure good communication with stakeholder representatives
- Follow all workplace safety policies and compliance regulations
- Provide internal and external Customer Service excellence
- Other duties as assigned by Manager