Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Our employees are the heart of our company. Search for a new and exciting career opportunity that matches your skills and preferred location. Complete an application or connect with our recruiters to discuss job opportunities.
Recruiter Contact: email@example.com or 1-877-700-4445
You can view all open positions or use the following search form to find jobs that suit your specific career interests. Or, if you prefer, you can simply submit your resume for general consideration.
Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Connect With Us!
Join Our Talent Network
, you will be notified about new job opportunities that match your interests and skills, company news and events.
Click column header to sort
Under the direction of the Project Coordinator, the Cinnamon Ridge Compost Labourer is responsible for assisting in the daily operations of a compost facility and/or transfer station. The Co-op Student will assist in performing a variety of manual labour tasks such as yard maintenance (i.e mowing lawns, weed whacking, garbage pick up), providing information of products and taking payments from the public, directing traffic on site as needed, maintaining the cleanliness and safety of the facility and other tasks as assigned. This individual will also assist with customer service, soil sampling and ensuring environmental compliances are adhered to.
- Monitoring the flow of various incoming/outgoing material for proper operation.
- Communicate with the public/drivers regarding unloading locations predetermined by the Project Coordinator.
- Assist in the loading and unloading of trucks and containers.
- Provide internal and external Customer Service excellence.
- Process payments for the purchase of goods.
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of the facility by sweeping, shoveling, mowing, and removing debris as necessary.
- Support the completion of necessary paperwork and recordkeeping associated with daily operations.
- Monitor and report any equipment malfunctions or safety hazards to the coordinator.
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations and guidelines to ensure a safe working environment.
- Assist with environmental compliance protocols.
- May be asked to travel to other facilities if necessary.
- Other duties as assigned by the Project Coordinator.
- Professional appearance/demeanor whether in person, via email or on the telephone