Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Our employees are the heart of our company. Search for a new and exciting career opportunity that matches your skills and preferred location. Complete an application or connect with our recruiters to discuss job opportunities.
Recruiter Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-700-4445
You can view all open positions or use the following search form to find jobs that suit your specific career interests. Or, if you prefer, you can simply submit your resume for general consideration.
Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Connect With Us!
Join Our Talent Network
, you will be notified about new job opportunities that match your interests and skills, company news and events.
Click column header to sort
As an Equipment Operator, you will:
- Operate heavy equipment such as loaders, excavators, screeners, dozers and graders based on qualifications.
- Soil fabrication and organics management (biosolids, food waste, yard waste, compost)
- Perform routine maintenance on vehicles and auxiliary equipment.
- Inspect and verify product condition to ensure cleanliness and compliance with loading procedures.
- Provide internal and external Customer Service excellence.
- Work in adherence to all safe work practices, procedures, as well as all regulatory requirements.
- Provide feedback to employer on working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of yard, shop, department, or work crew.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.