Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Our employees are the heart of our company. Search for a new and exciting career opportunity that matches your skills and preferred location. Complete an application or connect with our recruiters to discuss job opportunities.
Recruiter Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-700-4445
You can view all open positions or use the following search form to find jobs that suit your specific career interests. Or, if you prefer, you can simply submit your resume for general consideration.
Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Connect With Us!
Join Our Talent Network
, you will be notified about new job opportunities that match your interests and skills, company news and events.
Click column header to sort
Lumber, steel, pipe, and containers arrive at the facility by truck or rail. We are looking for a Forklift Operator to safely and efficiently transfer these commodities to truck, rail or container for furtherance. Responsibilities include:
- Operate high capacity forklifts (up to 36,000lbs).
- Loading and unloading lumber, steel and engineered wood products from trucks, railcars or containers.
- Support inventory control (inbound/outbound/on ground) and accurately document.
- Ability to prepare load plans for railcar, truck and/or container.
- Perform routine maintenance on vehicles and auxiliary equipment.
- Inspect and verify product condition to ensure cleanliness and compliance with loading procedures.
- Suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.