Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Our employees are the heart of our company. Search for a new and exciting career opportunity that matches your skills and preferred location. Complete an application or connect with our recruiters to discuss job opportunities.
Recruiter Contact: email@example.com or 1-877-700-4445
You can view all open positions or use the following search form to find jobs that suit your specific career interests. Or, if you prefer, you can simply submit your resume for general consideration.
Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Connect With Us!
Join Our Talent Network
, you will be notified about new job opportunities that match your interests and skills, company news and events.
Click column header to sort
As an Equipment Operator, you will primarily be responsible for operating loader equipment handling soil fabrication and organics management. The Operator is responsible for mixing soil, loading trucks from the ramp, and managing managing stockpiles during the seasonal months of March to October (weather dependent). The Equipment Operator must be willing to work occasionally at our Abbotsford and North Vancouver facilities.
- Operate heavy equipment such as loaders, excavators, and screeners based on qualifications.
- mixing soil, loading trucks from ramp, managing stockpiles.
- Soil fabrication and organics management (biosolids, food waste, yard waste, compost).
- Perform routine maintenance on vehicles and auxiliary equipment.
- Filling out waybills for customers.
- Inspect and verify product condition to ensure cleanliness and compliance with loading procedures.
- Provide internal and external customer service excellence.
- Work in adherence to all safe work practices and procedures, as well as all regulatory requirements.
- Provide feedback to the employer on working conditions and use of equipment to increase the efficiency of the yard, shop, department, or work crew.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
Under the direction of the Operations Supervisor, the Transfer Station Operator is responsible for monitoring the inbound streams of organics and clean wood waste delivered to the transfer station, as well as the preparation of materials for reloading to the processing facilities. The Transfer Station Operator will ensure that materials are segregated appropriately by direction or with the loader to ensure the beneficial use streams are fully taken advantage of. This individual will also assist with daily housekeeping of site and office to ensure the safety of the public and that environmental compliances are adhered to.
- Operate heavy equipment (loader, excavator, processing equipment) to segregate materials and prepare for shipment.
- Assist with road prep, sanding and watering to ensure the facility is accessible and maintained all year round.
- Communicate with dispatch regarding on site volumes to ensure inventory levels are compliant with transfer station guidelines.
- Support inventory control (inbound/outbound/on ground) and accurately document load slips.
- Comply with all rules and regulations, protocols and established metrics.
- Follow all workplace safety policies, compliance regulations, and participate in identifying hazards.
- Perform daily routine equipment maintenance and documentation.
- Provide internal and external Customer Service excellence.
- May be asked to travel to other facilities if necessary.
- Ability to cross train on other functions at facility.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager
Maintain site and ensure it remains free from daily clutter.
Provide customer service, direct on-site traffic to specified disposal areas, and inspect loads for compliance.