Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Our employees are the heart of our company. Search for a new and exciting career opportunity that matches your skills and preferred location. Complete an application or connect with our recruiters to discuss job opportunities.
Recruiter Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-700-4445
You can view all open positions or use the following search form to find jobs that suit your specific career interests. Or, if you prefer, you can simply submit your resume for general consideration.
Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Connect With Us!
Join Our Talent Network
, you will be notified about new job opportunities that match your interests and skills, company news and events.
Click column header to sort
Under the direction of the Division Manager and working closely with the project team, the Project Coordinator will be responsible for the reporting and coordination of multiple concurrent projects from conception through to completion. Candidates must possess the knowledge, experience and confidence to engage and interact professionally with owners, clients and consultants while safely and successfully assisting the Division Manager, sub-contractors and other project related personnel to execute project work plans in accordance with the operational plans, reports and schedule. The successful candidate will be comfortable working closely with multiple divisions within the organization.
- Provide support to Division Manager in planning, coordinating, scheduling, and assisting with project scope.
- Work effectively and competently with people at all levels in the organization.
- Perform general administrative and recordkeeping functions including the review and distribution of documentation; preparation of correspondence and meeting minutes, monthly and annual operating reports, tracking of project milestones, maintenance of files, logs, drawings and specifications.
- Support the contract management process: tender and award work or material supply; review invoices and progress claims, and assistance with the review of documents and inquiries.
- Assist with preparing progress invoicing and progress status reports.
- Facilitate the tracking of project milestones and financial deadlines; assistance with the creation of the project schedule; inputs and updates schedule throughout the project and reviews with Division Manager.
- Monitor daily, weekly and monthly labour, equipment, material and subtrade costs. Monitor cost accruals and review with the Division Manager on a regular basis.
- Assist with the completion of estimates, estimate reviews and costing and tracking quotations for sales of finished products(manufactured soils).
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.