Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Our employees are the heart of our company. Search for a new and exciting career opportunity that matches your skills and preferred location. Complete an application or connect with our recruiters to discuss job opportunities.
Recruiter Contact: email@example.com or 1-877-700-4445
You can view all open positions or use the following search form to find jobs that suit your specific career interests. Or, if you prefer, you can simply submit your resume for general consideration.
Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Connect With Us!
Join Our Talent Network
, you will be notified about new job opportunities that match your interests and skills, company news and events.
Click column header to sort
The role of the Shop Hand is to assist with helping mechanics in the shop, yard maintenance, cleaning of equipment, cleaning of shop, monitoring disposal of items and general yard clean up. The operations supervisor/shop foreman instructs the Shop Hand regarding the daily plan.
- General maintenance and clean up of shop, yard & fleet equipment, e.g. organize, sweep, clean, wash and paint.
- Assist routine maintenance on tractors, trailers, and mobile equipment such as forklifts, light plants, and loaders under supervision of mechanic(s).
- Establish or adjust daily tasks/schedules to meet changing order priorities.
- Provide internal and external Customer Service excellence.
- Follow all workplace safety policies, and compliance regulations, participate in identifying hazards.
- Comply with all rules and regulations, protocols, and established metrics.
- Suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of yard, or shop.
- Report all incidents, problems, or concerns with regards to technical, safety, labour, materials, equipment, and process to the immediate supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor/foreman.