Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Our employees are the heart of our company. Search for a new and exciting career opportunity that matches your skills and preferred location. Complete an application or connect with our recruiters to discuss job opportunities.
Recruiter Contact: email@example.com or 1-877-700-4445
You can view all open positions or use the following search form to find jobs that suit your specific career interests. Or, if you prefer, you can simply submit your resume for general consideration.
Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Connect With Us!
Join Our Talent Network
, you will be notified about new job opportunities that match your interests and skills, company news and events.
Click column header to sort
As an Arrow Marine Welder, you will be responsible for the welding service, maintenance and repair of small to large marine vessels.
Major responsibilities include:
- Ability to set up and weld aluminum using pulsed GMAW push-pull welding equipment in all positions and to produce sound welds at a consistent rate to maintain both schedule and quality of vessels in production.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints and welding process specifications.
- Operate welding equipment and manual flame-cutting equipment.
- Conduct repairs, modifications, and retrofits.
- Monitor parts usage and report on any material issues.
- Maintain a working knowledge of changes in welding compliance, practices and techniques
- Assist the Supervisor/Foreman with insight and knowledge of superior repair methods, perform random maintenance on vessels, fabricate custom prototypes from supplied drawings in a high paced production environment
- Maintain equipment (ie. wash and paint equipment).
- Follow proper procedures for tools maintenance testing and repairs.
- Work in adherence to all safe work practices, procedures, as well as all regulatory requirements.
- Suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of yard, shop, department, or work crew.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.