Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Our employees are the heart of our company. Search for a new and exciting career opportunity that matches your skills and preferred location. Complete an application or connect with our recruiters to discuss job opportunities.
Recruiter Contact: email@example.com or 1-877-700-4445
You can view all open positions or use the following search form to find jobs that suit your specific career interests. Or, if you prefer, you can simply submit your resume for general consideration.
Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Connect With Us!
Join Our Talent Network
, you will be notified about new job opportunities that match your interests and skills, company news and events.
Click column header to sort
Under the direction of the Division Manager, the Transportation Coordinator’s primary task is to coordinate and oversee the routing and scheduling of our daily trucking services to maximize productivity safely and efficiently.
The Transportation Coordinator will proactively maintain, manage and develop customer relationships while regularly working alongside various internal stakeholders.
- Assists with the planning, coordination and oversight of the routing and scheduling of drivers and achieve maximum truck utilization.
- Assures compliance with time schedules applicable laws, codes, rules and regulations.
- Ensures the drivers have the proper instructions to perform their duties safely and listens to all driver concerns and acts on them appropriately.
- Ensures that schedules are carried out in an effective and efficient manner. Coordinates the daily assignment of company and contracted resources to maximize equipment productivity and payload while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Manages the daily operations of the dispatch office. Makes necessary adjustments for road closures, overloads, lateness and related problems. Communicates regularly with the drivers to assist and manage implications caused by truck problems, lateness and accidents. Communicates with the customer to report compliance to daily targets as well as course of action should deviation to plans occur.
- Communicates with the Primary customer to exchange information, coordinate activities and resolve issues, concerns and questions regarding trucking services, customer site and/or driver issues.
- Follow all workplace safety policies and compliance regulations participate in identifying hazards
- Comply with all rules and regulations, protocols and established metrics
- Continuously surveys the existing trucking program for safety and cost improvement opportunities and advises the manager of ways to improve current systems.
- Assists in the implementation of policy and process improvement.
- Confers and coordinates with Operations Supervisor regarding repairs and preventative maintenance schedules and timelines.
- Schedules and coordinates required driver training and orientation.
- Responsible for collecting and reviewing driver paperwork and ensuring it is complete, accurate and timely.
- Other duties as assigned by the Operations Supervisor and Division Manager.