Our employees are the heart of our company. Search for a new and exciting career opportunity that matches your skills and preferred location. Complete an application or connect with our recruiters to discuss job opportunities.
Recruiter Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-700-4445
You can view all open positions or use the following search form to find jobs that suit your specific career interests. Or, if you prefer, you can simply submit your resume for general consideration.
Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Connect With Us!
Join Our Talent Network
, you will be notified about new job opportunities that match your interests and skills, company news and events.
Click column header to sort
Our Kamloops Flat Deck division is currently hiring Company Drivers! You don't have to live in Kamloops and can start work from most locations in B.C. i.e. Fraser Valley, Cariboo, Okanagan for instance. As an Arrow driver, you will be hauling products that are directly related to building the economic growth in beautiful Western Canada. You will travel on various highways in Western Canada (ie. included but not limited to Hwy 1, Coquihalla - Hwy 5, Hwy 97, Hwy 16).
- Oversee cargo handling and secure loads, including equipment preparation, application of safe practices, compliance with applicable Acts and Regulations.
- Perform pre and post and en route trip inspections on equipment operated, ensuring safety, roadworthiness and regulatory compliance.
- Comply with applicable legislation including safe operation, load securement, driver's hours of service, occupational health and safety, transportation of dangerous goods, and weights and dimensions.
- Record, Maintain and Check all relevant paperwork (i.e. bill of lading,) and documentation to ensure that it is complete and accurate.
- Operate equipment such as truck cab computers, CB radios, and telephones to exchange necessary information with bases, supervisors, or other drivers.
- Complete electronic logs of working hours and of vehicle service and repair status.
- Ensure that all customers, co-workers and the public are dealt with professionally and with respect.