Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Our employees are the heart of our company. Search for a new and exciting career opportunity that matches your skills and preferred location. Complete an application or connect with our recruiters to discuss job opportunities.
Recruiter Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-700-4445
You can view all open positions or use the following search form to find jobs that suit your specific career interests. Or, if you prefer, you can simply submit your resume for general consideration.
Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Connect With Us!
Join Our Talent Network
, you will be notified about new job opportunities that match your interests and skills, company news and events.
Click column header to sort
This Office Administrator’s principal role is to ensure the efficient, effective and accurate flow of financial information (accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll) for the division. The Administrator ensures processes are followed and items completed in Arrow’s various software applications on an ongoing basis and as per accounting cycle deadlines. The Administrator will also be responsible for reception and general office duties.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Code, total, batch, enter, verify and reconcile transactions such as accounts payable, receivable, payroll, purchase orders, invoices, petty cash transactions and bank statements in the appropriate computer systems.
- Calculate, prepare and issue documents related to accounts such as bills, invoices, inventory reports, account statements, lease operator statements and other financial statements using computerized and manual systems.
- When conducting oneself at the division and while reviewing employee and other paperwork, ensure full compliance with safety policy and procedures. When required bring potential safety compliance gaps to the attention of the Division Manager.
- Follow all workplace safety policies and compliance regulations participate in identifying hazards
- Comply with all rules and regulations, protocols and established metrics
- Prepare analysis and/or reports as required by division, internal and/or external customers.
- Ensure all HR/Hiring and related paperwork is completed and filed appropriately whether internally or with 3rd parties (i.e. required Teamsters paperwork where applicable).
- Ensure all files are organized and maintained and all office processes are streamlined for most efficient and effective operation.
- Order office supplies, service office equipment and arrange for servicing in the case of major repairs.
- Provide internal and external Customer Service excellence
- Perform clerical duties such as word processing, maintaining filing and record systems, faxing and photocopying.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Respond to telephone, in person or electronic enquiries or forward to appropriate person.
- Provide general information to clients and the public.
- May be asked to get involved in operations administration and lower level operating duties when required by Manager.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.