Our employees are the heart of our company. Search for a new and exciting career opportunity that matches your skills and preferred location. Complete an application or connect with our recruiters to discuss job opportunities.
Recruiter Contact: email@example.com or 1-877-700-4445
You can view all open positions or use the following search form to find jobs that suit your specific career interests. Or, if you prefer, you can simply submit your resume for general consideration.
Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Connect With Us!
Join Our Talent Network
, you will be notified about new job opportunities that match your interests and skills, company news and events.
Click column header to sort
Under the direction of the Division Manager, the Operations Supervisor role is to assist in the planning, organization, coordination, and implementation of the grinding program. It is the Operations Supervisor’s role to oversee and supervise the resources necessary (people and equipment) to accomplish the objectives of Arrow and our customers effectively and safely. This position supervises the Equipment Operators feeding the Portable Wood Processer, as well as the Truck Drivers that are hauling the material to destination.
The position would also involve operating equipment as required which will typically occur in winter months, when others are on vacation or ill and/or when an additional hand is needed.You will work approximately 75% in the field and 25% in the office.
- Ensure all activities are conducted in a safe manner in adherence to Arrow’s Safety Management System.
- Coordinate and manage the grinding plan and associated moves.
- Support and manage the grinder and personnel. This includes a large variety of activities from ensuring future sitesare ready, running parts or helping with a repair.
- Manage and support the supplementary equipment (graders, excavator, loader…) and personnel.
- Manage and support the Lead hand and drivers and associated trucks and trailers.
- Ensure the drivers and operators have the proper instructions to perform their duties safely and listen to concerns and suggestions and act on them appropriately.
- Schedule and coordinate required employee/driver training and orientation.
- Assist in the development, change to or implementation of policy and process improvement.
- Coordinate with PWP employees and shop personnel regarding repairs and preventative maintenance schedules and timelines.
- Responsible for working with the Administrator to ensure onboard entries and driver paperwork is complete, accurateand timely.
- Other duties as assigned by the Division Manager.